Healthier Homemade Frozen Treats for Summer
- Frozen grapes.
- Frozen blueberries.
- Frozen bananas dipped in dark chocolate.
- Freeze individual Greek yogurt cups.
- Blend frozen bananas to make “ice cream.”
- Homemade popsicle made with 100% juice with coconut milk.
|Blueberry and Pineapple Frozen Pop|
2 1/2 cups fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
1 Tablespoon honey
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1. Combine ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
2. To make the pops, pour mixture into a store-bought popsicle mold. Place a stick in the center and freeze until pop is frozen. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 pop
Nutrition Information per Serving: 90 calories, 0.8 grams total fat, 0.5 grams of saturated fat, 21 grams carbohydrate, 2.4 grams fiber, 0.2 grams protein, 0.6 milligrams sodium, 122.4 milligrams potassium, 16.3 grams sugar