Not everyone loves to go to the gym or can make time for it throughout the day. Any type of movement that works for your schedule and you enjoy are valid and worthwhile. There should not be guilt around not getting in some intense workout at the gym. There are plenty of ways to get in extra movement throughout the day without spending hours at the gym.
Here is a list of ways on getting in joyful movement.
- Taking your dog on a walk.
- Vacuuming or sweeping around the house.
- Playing games like Just Dance, Ring Fit Adventure, or Beat Saber.
- Using the stairs instead of an escalator or elevator.
- Going swimming in a pool, beach, or lake.
- Going for a bike ride.
- Parking your car further from entrances.
- Doing a yoga class with friends.
- Having a dance party in your living room.
- Doing some simple landscaping.
Information gathered & adapted from:
1 pound of ground turkey
1 pound of chicken sausage
2/3 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/3 cup onion, finely minced
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/3 cup fresh parsley
1tsp dry Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 Tablespoon cooking oil
1. In a large mixing bowl add meats, breadcrumbs, cheese, eggs, onion, garlic, parsley, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
2.Mix everything together thoroughly until well combined, then form 2-inch balls
3.Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat add meatballs
4.Cook meatballs until well browned, about 15-20 minutes.
5.Serve with your favorite pasta and sauce
Serves about: 6-8 people
We believe focusing on numbers can harm our relationship with food. If your medical condition requires you to know of specific nutrition information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Recipe adapted from: