- Skipping or delaying medical appointments because of your weight.
- Feeling depressed or anxious about your body size or appearance.
- On and off dieting.
- Chronic dieting or exercising.
- Being bullied or shamed for your body.
- Low self-esteem or body image.
- Negative relationship with food and/or movement.
- Move away from weight-loss.
- Improve your body image.
- Decrease body shame.
- Have support coping with weight-based stigma or bullying.
|Pumpkin Pie Smoothie|
1/2 cup pumpkin, canned
1/2 frozen banana
3/4 – 1 cup milk of choice
1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt or 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1. Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth. Add additional milk or ice to achieve desired consistency.
Serving Size: 1 smoothie
Nutrition Information per Serving: 274.4 calories, 4.3 grams total fat, 2.9 grams of saturated fat, 43.7 grams carbohydrate, 5.5 grams fiber, 17.7 grams protein, 141.9 milligrams sodium, 463.6 milligrams potassium, 29.3 grams sugar
Recipe adapted from: