2 Questions to Ask Yourself
- Being a certain weight or size.
- Avoiding certain food groups.
- Tracking calories.
- Feeling like you must earn specific foods.
- Exercising to make up for what you ate.
- Feeling guilty about eating.
|Strawberry Yogurt Pops|
2 cups or 1 pound strawberries
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/4 cup sugar
1. Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender and puree until well mixed.
2. Pour mixture into popsicle mold and freeze until completely set. Enjoy!
This makes about 3 cups of liquid and can make 12 pops, depending on your popsicle container.
Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
Nutrition Information per Serving: 35.8 calories, 0.1 grams total fat, 0 grams of saturated fat, 6.9 grams carbohydrate, 0.6 grams fiber, 2.1 grams protein, 9 milligrams sodium, 45.9 milligrams potassium, 6.3 grams sugar
Recipe adapted from: