Spread the Love
|Simply Delicious Chocolate Truffles|
1 cup dark chocolate chips
6 ounces heavy cream
3 ounces liquor of choice
Cocoa powder for coating
1. Melt chocolate chips in a glass or ceramic bowl over a pan of simmering water. Don’t let the bottom of the the bowl touch the water.
2. Once melted, take off the heat and stir in the cream and liquor. Mix well and set aside to cool.
3. Once cooled, place in freezer for 1 hour.
4. Place some cocoa powder in a bowl for the coating process.
5. Using a melon baller or spoon, scoop out the chocolate mixture. Using your hands, roll it into a ball then roll it in the cocoa powder to coat. Store in a container in the fridge. Share with loved ones and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 truffle
Nutrition Information per Serving: 77 calories, 5.8 grams total fat, 3.7 grams of saturated fat, 7.3 grams carbohydrate, 0.7 grams fiber, 0.2 grams protein, 6.2 milligrams sodium, 9.0 milligrams potassium, 4.9 grams sugar
Recipe adapted from: