Ways to Improve the Flavor of Your Meals
- Veri Veri Teriyaki Less Sodium: Perfect sauce to use to flavor a quick stir fry.
- Seeds of Change or Saffron Road Simmer Sauce: These come in all different flavors from sweet and sour to taco roasted chipotle. Follow the directions on the package for a delicious meal in under 30 minutes.
- Mrs. Dash Marinades: Add any protein to this marinade and let sit for 30 minutes to impart mouth watering flavor.
- Stubb’s Marinade: If you are looking for a marinade with a punch and unique taste, look no further. Stubb’s also has barbeque sauces that can be used as marinades.
- Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Seasoning Mixes: There are a range of seasoning mixes including taco, meatloaf, and beef stew. Follow the directions on the package to make a fool-proof meal.
- Perfect Pinch by McCormick: These are great go-to seasonings to keep in your cupboard. They can be added to meals that need a little extra flavor, such as chicken dishes.
- TRUE Citrus Salt-Free seasonings: A great way to add the citrus flavor without needing fresh lemons or limes on hand.
- Bragg’s Organic 24 Herb & Spice Seasoning: This is a great catch-all seasoning that can be used in absolutely anything.
|Garlic Pepper Brussels Sprouts|
2 pound Brussels sprouts
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 Tablespoon maple syrup or honey
1/2 teaspoon McCormick Perfect Pinch garlic pepper seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large sheet pan with aluminum foil.
2. Cut bottoms off of Brussels sprouts. Remove any damaged outer leaves and cut in half.
3. Place all ingredients into a large bowl. Mix together with spatula.
4. Pour seasoned Brussels sprouts onto sheet pan. Roast for 15 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are slightly brown and soft enough to pierce with a fork.
5. Enjoy immediately or store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
Nutrition Information per Serving: 173 calories, 7 grams total fat, 1 grams of saturated fat, 24 grams carbohydrate, 9 grams fiber, 8 grams protein, 101 milligrams sodium, 903 milligrams potassium, 8 grams sugar