Affirmations to Improve Body Image
|Mediterranean Tuna Avocado Salad|
For the salad
1 large avocado, chopped
1 can tuna, drained
2.5 cups cannellini beans, drained/rinsed
1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
4 ounces canned artichokes, chopped
1 cup fresh tomatoes, chopped/drained
4 cups fresh spinach
dash of cracked black pepper
2 Tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
For the dressing
1 Tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
1 teaspoon olive oil
1. In a large bowl add in the chopped avocado, tuna, beans, feta, and artichokes.
2. Place the tomatoes in a blender or food processor to roughly chop. Drain the excess fluid, then add to tuna.
3. Mix in the lemon juice and olive oil until nicely coated.
4. Place 1 cup of spinach on each serving plate.
5. Top a quarter of the mixture on each bed of spinach.
6. Garnish with cracked black pepper and fresh basil. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
Nutrition Information per Serving: 280 calories, 11 grams total fat, 2.8 grams of saturated fat, 28 grams carbohydrate, 10.4 grams fiber, 20 grams protein, 430 milligrams sodium, 582 milligrams potassium, 1.5 grams sugar
Recipe adapted from: https://cookeatshare.com/recipes/healthy-mediterranean-tuna-avocado-salad-828772