Taking Care of Yourself During a Pandemic
|Quick Mini Banana Pancakes|
3 over-ripe bananas, mashed
1 egg, beaten
1 Tablespoon sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
a pinch of salt
Non stick oil spray
1. Mix the bananas, egg, and sugar in a bowl and mix well.
2. Add in the flour and salt. Mix to a smooth consistency.
3. Spray a non-stick pan with oil spray.
4. Divide the batter into thirds. Take a third of the batter and form into 2 pancakes.
5. Cook the pancakes until the corners start to brown, about a minute.
6. Then flip each pancake once. Do it again to the remaining two thirds of the batter.
7. Serve warm with butter and syrup. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 2 mini pancakes
Nutrition Information per Serving: 200 calories, 1.9 grams total fat, 0.7 grams of saturated fat, 42 grams carbohydrate,3.3 grams fiber, 5.2 grams protein, 77 milligrams sodium, 411 milligrams potassium, 16 grams sugar
Recipe adapted from: