New Year’s Resolutions
- Create a reading list for the year.
- Aim to spend more time in nature.
- Write in a gratitude journal.
- Learn to play an instrument.
- Create a bedtime routine that allows for better rest.
- Treat yourself to a massage or spa day regularly, if you can.
- Catch up with an old friend once a quarter.
- Try a new form of movement.
- Evaluate your finances and set a saving goal.
- Schedule time to rest, relax and recharge.
- Work to end negative self-talk. Start with saying something positive when a negative body thought pops up.
- Explore a new fruit or vegetable once a month.
- Opt out of diet talk.
- Choose goals that add more, rather than take away from your routine. Such as drink an extra glass of water or eat another serving of vegetables per day.
- Unfollow people on social media that make you feel bad about yourself.
- Say yes to social outings more, and say no when you need to.
|Tzatziki Feta Dip|
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeded, minced
1 lemon, juiced
1 scallion, minced
1 teaspoon fresh dill, minced or 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
Salt to taste
1. Combine ingredients. Enjoy as a dip for vegetables or spread on a sandwich!
Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Nutrition Information per Serving: 92.7 calories, 5.4 grams total fat, 4.1 grams of saturated fat, 4.6 grams carbohydrate, 0.2 grams fiber, 5.7 grams protein, 98.5 milligrams sodium, 73.7 milligrams potassium, 3.8 grams sugar
Recipe adapted from: https://cookeatshare.com/recipes/tzatziki-feta-dip-810630